02603 Acrylic Exterior Latex Flat
The Guardian Exterior Flat 100% acrylic paint is a premium latex finish for use on stucco, masonry and primed wood. This product is the ideal exterior house paint that provides a durable film with excellent resistance to fading, chalking, alkali burnout & surfactant leaching. A flat finish that masks the effects of uneven light refraction on irregular surfaces such as concrete precast and all exterior textured substrates.
This product may also be applied to exterior metal and galvanized surfaces where proper surface preparation and applicable primers will be required. Provides a rich, even finish with excellent hiding properties. Guardian Flat Latex can be applied when air and substrate temperatures are as low as 3°C (37.4°F).
- For exterior stucco, masonry, primed wood, fibre cement board, metal or weathered vinyl or aluminum siding
- New colours for vinyl siding must by lighter than original colour.
- Apply at temperatures above 3°C (37.4°F)
- A stain blocking primer is strongly recommended for application to new cedar wood
- Low VOC with excellent hide
- A premium quality 100% Acrylic Latex exterior finish for use on stucco, masonry, primed wood, exterior metal and galvanized surfaces
- Contains an Environment Canada approved mildewcide
- Flat finish minimizes light reflection to mask surface imperfections and irregularities
- High moisture vapour permeability to minimize the risk of blistering and peeling
- Good alkali resistance on concrete surfaces
- Fortified with X-link for early rain resistance