Cloverdale and the Environment
Cloverdale Paint is committed to reducing or eliminating any harmful impact on the environment from our products and operations. To fulfill this commitment Cloverdale has developed one of the industry's largest selections of water-based and low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints and coatings.
Cloverdale is one of the founding members of the BC Paint Care Association which operates paint recycling depots throughout British Columbia. For more information regarding the Paint Care Association visit www.productcare.org
To fulfill this commitment Cloverdale has initiated several programs:
• water and solvent liquid wastes are re-utilized;
• corrugated cardboard and office paper are recycled;
• empty steel drums and wooden pallets are recycled;
• solid wastes are re-utilized wherever technically feasible;
Environmental sustainability is a field where new information is constantly becoming available. Cloverdale Paint has committed to the education of its employees and customers regarding the impact our products and operations have on the environment and how to reduce this impact.
One of the ways our employees receive the latest information is by participation in industry associations such as:
• National Paint and Coatings Association
• Canadian Paint and Coatings Association
• Pacific Northwest Society for Coatings Technology
• GVRD - Lower Fraser Valley Air Quality Advisory Committee
Cloverdale Paint's efforts to produce quality products and ensuring that they are used and produced in an environmentally sound manner are on-going. It's a long-term voluntary commitment to the environment and to the people who manufacture, sell and use our products.