Caution! Things to consider
- Pay attention to sunlight. Direct exposure can cause blisters and reduce flow and leveling.
- High levels of humidity can affect dry time and uniform sheen appearance.
- Temperature extremes can affect dry times.
- Post a wet paint sign with an actual paint dot when starting. Then you can test this spot instead of marring the door.
- If it is colder outside, pre-warm the door and paint before coating.
- If brushing or rolling, additives may help flow and leveling, like ______________.
For more information about this or other painting tips & techniques, our paint & coatings products, or general DIY paint and coatings questions, please contact us online or by calling (604) 596-6261.