1. The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is owned by Cloverdale Paint Inc. The material provided on this Site is protected by law including, but not limited to, Canadian and United States copyright law and international treaties.
2. Except as stated herein, none of the material contained in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, re-published, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Cloverdale Paint Inc.
3. Permission is hereby granted to view, copy, print and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include a notice indicating that Cloverdale Paint Inc. is the owner of the Copyright. ( © 2007 Cloverdale Paint Inc. ) Cloverdale Paint Inc. may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time.
4. You may not, without Cloverdale Paint Inc.'s prior written consent, "mirror" or frame any material contained on this Site on any other server.
5. Upon termination of any rights extended hereunder, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Cloverdale Paint Inc. makes no representation that materials contained in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations outside Canada are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
7. The following are trademarks of Cloverdale Paint Inc. in Canada: WeatherOne, Horizon, TimberLox, Colorlox, Towerthon, Pro-Line, Cloverdale, Advantage Floor Coatings, Colorlox Premium Classic, Colorlox Premium Extra. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use the Trademarks or any of them, without the prior written consent of Cloverdale Paint Inc.
8. The name Cloverdale Paint Inc. or any Trademark may not be used in any way including in any advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site without the prior written consent of Cloverdale Paint Inc.
9. Cloverdale Paint Inc. prohibits use of any Cloverdale Paint Inc. logo and Trademark as a "hot" link to any other site unless establishment of such link is approved in advance and in writing by Cloverdale Paint Inc.
C. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
10. Cloverdale Paint Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. CLOVERDALE PAINT INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
D. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. To the extent permitted by law, Cloverdale Paint Inc. shall not be BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE EVEN IF Cloverdale Paint Inc. OR A Cloverdale Paint Inc. REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada.