We respect your privacy. When you give us your personal information, we use it only to fulfill the transaction or service you have requested.
- We do not subscribe you to marketing emails without implied or your expressed consent by way of providing Cloverdale Paint Inc. your email address in an online form, or, at any of our corporate store locations across Canada.
- We do not sell or give away your contact information to any other entities.
If you have questions about how we use your information please contact email@example.com
This policy applies to personal information collected on websites owned or controlled by Cloverdale Paint Inc. (referred to in this policy as “we”, "us" or "our").
The aim of this policy is to tell you how we will use any personal information we collect or you provide through our websites. Please read it carefully before you proceed. The data controller in respect of this website is Cloverdale Paint Inc.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this website. However, if you wish to request information via our contact form, or subscribe to a newsletter or other communications, we may collect the following personal information from you in the submission form(s): name, address, phone number(s), email address, Cloverdale Account information. In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
3. HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED AND SHARED?
The personal information we collect allows us to:
We may employ the services of third-party service providers to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting, event management, and email delivery. In some cases, the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information. We use the following services to deliver information and products:
- administer our website and provide customer services;
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- monitor and analyse the use of any account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime;
- gather management information to form statistical and trend analysis;
- communicate with you;
- investigate any complaints about this website;
- personalize your experience of this website; and
- contact you about our products and services which we think might be of interest to you (where we have the appropriate permissions to do so; please see Paragraph 4 for more information).
We may use aggregated information so we can administer and improve our website, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious activities. We may pass this information to third parties.
- Email Newsletter Delivery: Salesforce, https://www.salesforce.com/ca/company/privacy/
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Where you have given us the appropriate permissions (i.e. expressed “Opt-in” permission) during the sign-up process for the receipt of newsletters or by use of the ‘contact us’ submission form, we may from time to time contact you by email, SMS, telephone or physical mail about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If at any point, you would like to opt-out of receiving such marketing communications from us, or would like to change the channels that we use to contact you, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or email us, stating your preferences, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. COOKIES AND RELATED TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
8. SALE OF THE BUSINESS
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
9. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com. We may require you to provide verification of your identity before we will provide a copy of the personal information we hold. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your personal information where we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
10. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
If our Privacy & Cookies Policy changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what personal information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.