7240 Series Satin Solid Hide Acrylic Urethane Wood Stain View Technical Information
The ultimate in Deck & Siding protection! An exterior 100% acrylic solid hide stain developed with the industry’s latest hybrid waterborne alkyd technology that provides superior adhesion, durability and resistance to cracking, peeling, and blistering. Formulated with fewer volatile solvents and additional mold & mildew inhibitors compared to conventional solid hide stains.
Ideally suited for exterior wood decks, patios, stair treads or other horizontal surfaces where a ‘paint look’ is desired. Recommended for use on wood, composite or cement board siding, fences, deck railings, soffits, trim, exterior stucco or other cementitious surfaces. Also recommended for use on properly prepared previously painted surfaces.
7250 Series Translucent Wood Stain for Decks, Siding & Fences View Technical Information
A combination of time-tested alkyd resins and oils that provide a calculated combination of deep penetration and durability to provide maximum longevity and protection for exterior wood surfaces. Providing quality products and exceptional service since 1933.
- Hydrophobic - reduces the amount of water passing through the stain and helps to slow the degradation of the wood.
- Transparent Iron Oxide pigments provide for maximum protection against the sun’s damaging UV rays and helps to reduce degradation of the wood.
- Low molecular weight oils provide the deepest penetration into the pores of the wood.
- Industry-leading alkyd resin contributes wear resistance, toughness and durability.
- Formulated with fewer volatile solvents compared to conventional semi-transparent stains.
Use on vertical and horizontal surfaces, new or existing decks, pool and hot tub surrounds, stairs, railings, siding, outdoor furniture, trim, lattice, doors, spindles, timber frames and fences.
Available in 6 factory-mixed, ready-to-apply colours:
- 72500 Cedar
- 72510 Redwood
- 72511 Honey Maple
- 72512 Teak
- 72513 Arbutus
- 72514 Cinder