Caution! Things to consider
- Roof or awning must have slope, as paints will blister with standing water.
- Maintaining a wet edge while painting is critical.
- Wind can affect overspray drift distances.
- If roof or awning is non-ferrous metal, use ____________ as the primer.
- Please read manufacturers instructions prior to coating.
- Check substrate temperature prior to coating. Try to avoid painting in direct sunlight. Overcast days work best.
For more information about this or other painting tips & techniques, our paint & coatings products, or general DIY paint and coatings questions, please contact us online or by calling (604) 596-6261.